“a life changing experience”
How I did it:
- Write daily notes about everything you like, aspire or care about. Doesn’t matter if it makes any sense now.
- Put those notes on a MS Word document
- Organize your thought. Ask for help of friend or family. Don’t be too critical of yourself or others. Let it flow.
- Get help from the right people. Invest in what is worth for you. Never sacrifice quality over cheap.
- be grateful every day of your progress and let it show.
- Talk the talk and walk the walk. Your book is a reflection of you and how others will perceive you. Be real!
Lessons & tips: You never know what’s ahead until you get there.
Don’t let anyone tell you why it can’t be done or talk you out of your goal.
Stay on the job until finish, but don’t stress too much about it. Live life 🙂
Resources: Go to http://www.selfpublishing.com. Download the publishing basics guide and read it.
Read any book or audio-books about self help, personal growth, motivation and inspiration…or whatever you’re into.
Keep a personal daily log for for accountability. You will be surprised how much this will help you.
It took me 10 years.
It made me feel accomplished